♦ Is an appointment required?
- Yes. Appointments are necessary to provide all patients with the best quality care in the time provided. Schedule a complimentary consultation by calling our dedicated Medispa line (315-523-4503) to speak with a staff member.
♦ Are gift cards offered?
- Yes! Gift cards are a great gift for any loved one looking to enhance their natural beauty on their own terms. The essence of our practice is to bring people closer to their desired self image.
♦ What makes Cosmetic & Laser Medispa different?
- What separates us from the rest is that we specialize in Corrective Cosmetic treatments. You can expect to find medically aesthetic corrective services that include Botox, Juvederm Ultra Plus, Dysport, Restylane, Sculptra, and Sclerotherapy injections, Medical Microdermabrasions, Photo facials, Laser skin resurfacing, Laser hair reduction, Laser tattoo removal, Laser vein therapy, Laser nail fungus removal, Radio frequency Inch Reduction Body Contouring, and Skin Tightening as well as Cosmetic Blepharoplasty and Hand Rejuvenation. We are your ultimate source for the most recognized and effective anti-aging and corrective skin care products and procedures available. Cosmetic and Laser Medispa has created a boutique approach, meaning that each patient has a plan to meet their individual needs. We have been helping men and women improve and restore their appearance, enable self confidence, and face the world on their own terms through cosmetic treatments. The essence of our practice is to bring people closer to their desired self image. Centered on hospitality and patient comfort, all our services are under one roof for ease and convenience.
♦ Do we have a cancellation/no-show policy?
- Cosmetic and Laser Medispa requires notice to change or cancel appointments.
* For surgical, injections and/or ablative procedures performed by a physician, 72 hour notice is required.
* For all other non-ablative Medispa procedures performed by a certified technician, 24 hour notice is required.
If a patient misses an appointment without a prior phone call to our office at 315-523-4503, there WILL BE A MISSED APPOINTMENT CHARGE RANGING FROM $30.00 TO $300.00 depending on the appointment.
* This fee will be collected in full at the next appointment before treatment begins.
♦ What is your return policy on skin care products?
- Our return policy on our ZO Skin Health product line is as follows:
* We offer a 30 day return policy on all product due to adverse reaction and/or malfunction of product equipment.