Sclerotherapy is a medical procedure used to eliminate reticular and spider veins. Sclerotherapy involves an injection of a solution directly into the vein. The solution irritates the lining of the blood vessel, causing it to swell and stick together, and the blood to clot. Over time the vessel turns into scar tissue that fades from view.
- Improves the appearance of unsightly spider and reticular veins.
- Allows patients to return to normal activity immediately following treatment.
- Quick, simple, proven treatment with minimal discomfort.
- Relief of symptoms associated with spider veins.
- In-Office Treatment.
- Nearly Immediate, visible results.
**Individual results and treatment sessions may vary.
“As with any procedure, there are some risks and possible side effects, which will be explained to you before treatment. Be sure to provide your complete medical history before undergoing any kind of MediSpa treatment”.